Webinar: Explore Six 100% Plant-Based Silicone Alternatives & Emollients
Watch the webinar to explore plant-based sensory emollient innovations. We compare these breakthrough products to their silicone counterparts through the lens of sustainability, sensory, and formulation benefit.
Note: The original webinar was a Digital + Live event including emollient kits for an optimal sensory experience. If you would like to experience the skinfeel of the emollients, please scroll to the end of this page, request a kit, and watch the webinar once you receive your kit.
Featured Plant-Based Emollients & Silicone Alternatives
LexFeel™ NaturalCOSMOS Approved Lightweight Emollient
- 100% natural, COSMOS & NATRUE Approved
- Replace mineral oils and silicones
- Fast spreading and quick absorbing with excellent slip
- Widely compliant and green chemistry designed
LexFeel™ N350 MBDimethicone Alternative & Hair Color Protectant
- 350 cSt dimethicone alternative
- Hair color protection benefits
- Improved skin-feel and wet / dry comb performance
- 100% natural, vegan, and readily biodegradable
LexFeel™ N5 MB100% Plant-Based Light Dimethicone Alternative
- Matches spreading speed of 10 cSt dimethicone
- Tack reduction properties
- Dispersing emollient for pigments
- 100% natural, NSF / ANSI 305 Approved
Vellaplex™ MB100% Plant-Based Moisturizer & Film Former
- COSMOS & NATRUE approved
- Reduce mascara smudging
- Retain moisture in skin and body care products
- Breathable, cushiony sensory profile
Request the Emollient Kit
Non-Silicone Plant-Based Sensory Emollient Kit
Experience the skinfeel of 6 plant-based sensory emollients and silicone alternatives.
The Benefits of Responsibly Plant-Based Natural Sensory EnhancersWATCH 5 MIN. VIDEO
Learn about Inolex’s range of Sensory Emollients, Emulsifiers, and Texturizers that are derived from biodiverse feedstocks.
Liquid Crystalline Phase Behavior of Amino Lipids
The difference of one methylene group in the amino lipid head group leads to pronounced differences in the liquid crystalline phase behavior and hair conditioning performance.
Explore our Prototype Library
The Inolex Applications Lab designs a myriad of exciting and inspiring prototypes that demonstrate current market trends and the performance of our ingredients.