Lexamine™ S-13 MB
Conditioning Agent for Leave-on and Rinse-off Applications
Lexamine™ S-13 MB is a substantive conditioning agent to improve wet and dry combing and provide static control.
- Condition without build-up
- Non-quat cationic conditioning system
- Creates lamellar gel networks
- Co-emulsifier system
hair conditioner | hair treatments | hair styling | shampoos | skincare | serums | cleansing | body care
Standards & Certifications
How to Use
Recommended Use Level: 0.5 - 3%
- Add to oil phase and heat to 75°C
- Can be added to water phase with neutralizer
- pH between 3.5 - 6.5 is required for all applications
For more information about the origin and processing of this ingredient, please request a Technical & Regulatory Dossier.
Inolex Receives Halal Certification for its Entire Product Portfolio
Verifying the purity and quality of its ingredients for a halal lifestyle.
A Multi-benefit Ingredient to Replace Quats
Designing molecules according to the Principles of Green Chemistry leads to enormous improvements in safe and sustainable cationic conditioning technology.