Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate (and) Brassica Alcohol
100% Natural Cationic Hair Care & Emulsification System
Emulsense™ HC is an conditioning agent to create smooth and defined hair. It is also a self-emulsifying cationic emulsification system.
- Derived from the essential amino acid Valine and Brassica Napus seed oil.
- Strengthens hair to resist breakage
- Create smooth and defined appearance
- Conditions damaged hair
- Self-emulsifying system
- Creates lamellar gel networks
- Non-quat cationic amino lipid technology
- Designed with green chemistry
hair conditioners | hair treatments | hair styling | skincare | body care | shave & beard care
Standards & CertificationsView Standards & Certifications
How to Use
Recommended Use Level: 3.75 - 6.5%
- Add to oil phase and heat to 75°C
- Can be added to water phase with neutralizer
Sustainability is embedded in INOLEX's design philosophy. Emulsense™ HC design was guided by the Principles of Green Chemistry and life cycle thinking.
Green Chemistry & Sustainable Life Cycle Highlights:
- non-toxic to aquatic life
- water is only reaction byproduct
- non-irritating to skin or eyes
- solvent-free process
- low energy manufacturing process
- 100% renewable feedstocks
- no heavy metal catalysts used
- readily biodegradable
For more information about the origin and processing of this ingredient, please request a Technical & Regulatory Dossier.
Emulsense™ HC is part of INOLEX’s propriety technology platform of amino lipids.
Building blocks of the amino lipid molecule, Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate:
- Isoleucine: amino acid that provides the natural cationic charge
- Brassica alcohol: fatty alcohol from plant oils that contains a hydrophobic carbon chain
Lamellar liquid crystals (LLCs) are formed by the specific ratio of amino lipid to fatty alcohol. These structures can stabilize high oil loads, aid in deposition of the cationic amino lipid on hair, and provide a soft, powdery and non-greasy feel.