SustOleo™ BG is a non-palm, 100% natural nonionic co-emulsifier and structuring agent that delivers unique texture and sensorial experience.
- Stabilize emulsions
- Texturizer, co-emulsifier, and viscosity builder
- Soft texture and easy pick-up
- Alternative to palm derived co-emulsifiers
- Versatile for emulsions and anhydrous systems
- Creates soft yet firm lamellar structures
- Translucent appearance in formulation
- Easy spreading
- Smooth, non-waxy rub-in
Suitable for all applications
Standards & Certifications
How to Use
Recommended Use Level:
- up to 100%
- 2 - 5% for emulsion to use as a co-emulsifier
- 2 - 50% in stick
Use Instruction: Add to oil phase and heat to 75°C
For more information about the origin and processing of this ingredient, please request a Technical & Regulatory Dossier.
Webinar: Create Unique Sensory Experiences from Biodiverse Plant Sources
Coconut and brassica are heroes of sensory ingredients and contribute to healthy, biodiverse ecosystems. Watch on demand to learn more.
Vegan Claims are on the Rise
Mintel reports that products with a vegan claim are up 378% in the last five years.