LexFeel™ N200 MB
Diheptyl Succinate (and) Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer
100% Plant-Based 200 cSt Dimethicone Alternative
LexFeel™ N200 MB is a 100% natural and sustainable sensory emollient that has the sensory feel and spreading profile of dimethicone.
- Enables silicone-free formulations
- Matches the spreading speed of 200 cSt dimethicone
- Dispersing emollient for color pigments and inorganic UV filters
- Improve skin-feel in creams and lotions
- Enhance shine and texture on hair
- Use in conditioners, anti-frizz, and styling products
- Reduce greasiness of natural oils
- See image gallery for sensory profile
Suitable for all applications
Standards & Certifications
How to Use
Recommended Use Level: up to 100%
Use Instruction: Add to oil phase, can be used in hot or cold process
Sustainability is embedded in Inolex's design philosophy. LexFeel™ N200 MB design was guided by the Principles of Green Chemistry and life cycle thinking.
Green Chemistry & Sustainable Life Cycle Highlights:
- non-persistent in the environment
- water is only reaction byproduct
- 98% atom economy
- non-irritating to skin or eyes
- solvent-free process
- low energy manufacturing process especially compared to the manufacture of silicones
- 100% renewable plant feedstocks
expected to be readily biodegradable*
*based on its structure and/or the biodegradability of its components
For more information about the origin and processing of this ingredient, please request a regulatory package.
The LexFeel™ N Series products were specifically optimized to mimic the sensory and function of different viscosity dimethicones. These ingredients pair a highly versatile plant-based copolymer with a soft and lightweight ester, creating a synergistic blend superior to one component alone.