Lexemul® T MB
Glyceryl Stearate SE
Natural Anionic Emulsifier
Lexemul® T MB is a 100% natural self-emulsifying and stabilizing anionic glyceryl monostearate system. It is designed to be the primary emulsifier for O/W emulsion systems, minimizing the need for co-emulsifiers in many formulations.
- Stabilizer, opacifier, and emollient
- For use in neutral to slightly alkaline anionic systems
- Form lamellar liquid crystalline phases
- Recommended for O/W emulsion systems
- Minimizes the need for co-emulsifiers
hair care | color cosmetics | skincare | body care | sun care | sticks & solids
Standards & Certifications
How to Use
Recommended Use Level: 0.5 - 5%
- Add to oil phase and heat to 75°C
- pH > 6.5 required when use as primary emulsifier
For more information about the origin and processing of this ingredient, please request a Technical & Regulatory Dossier.
Request Lexemul® T MB Complimentary Items
Strategies for Designing Sustainable Products
Explore the interactive tool on 'The 5 Guiding Requirements' to sustainable product design with functional ingredients.
5 Macro Trends of the 2020s
Keep track of big shifts, not just the spike fads, that are transforming the beauty industry in this decade.
Inolex Marks its Advancement as a Sustainable Ingredients Provider
Celebrating its 145th-year founding and 40th anniversary of being fiercely independent.