We at INOLEX Inc. (“INOLEX”) respect your concerns about privacy. This Policy describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, with whom we share it, and the rights of and choices available to individuals regarding our use of their information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices and to exercise your rights.
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your Personal Data:
- Information including first name, last name, company, address, and email address, may be collected at the time you subscribe to our newsletters.
- Information including first name, last name, email, phone, and other information you voluntarily provided when contacting us may be collected if you contact us through this website.
- If you contact our customer service department, we may record your conversation with us and collect additional information to verify your identity.
- From time to time, we collect information about our customers and prospective customers during trade shows, industry events and other functions. The information we may collect at these events includes, but not limits to, first name, last name, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
- When you visit this site, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs. The information we may collect in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on this site, dates and times of visits to this site and other usage statistics. A “cookie” is a file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon”, also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and is used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. Through these automated collection methods, we may obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of the links and other content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. We link certain data elements we have collected through automated means, such as your browser information, with other information we have obtained about you to let us know, for example, whether you have opened an email we sent to you. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of this site. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before collecting personal information using cookies or similar automated means.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- creating and managing online accounts;
- managing our customer and vendor relationships;
- sending promotional materials;
- communicating about employment opportunities;
- communicating about, and administering participation in, special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research;
- responding to individuals’ inquiries;
- operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing, analyzing and improving our services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protecting against, identifying and seeking to prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies;
- alerting about product safety issues; and
- personalizing your user experience based on your browsing records, equipment information we collected and your order history; performing research or statistical analysis to improve the content and layout of our website, and to improve our product offerings and services.
We may also use your Personal Data for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you (such as archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes) if and where this is permitted by applicable data protection laws.
C. INFORMATION WE SHARE
We share the personal information we collect from you with vendors who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these vendors to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
In addition, we may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or legal process; to law enforcement authorities or other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request; and when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Information collected through third-party plug-ins and widgets on this site (such as information relating to your use of a social media sharing tool) is collected directly by the providers of the plug-ins and widgets. This information is subject to the privacy policies of the providers of the plug-ins and widgets, and INOLEX is not responsible for those providers’ information practices.
D. RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
Visitors from the European Union, you may have additional rights not afforded by the privacy laws of other countries. Your rights are specified in section I. “visitors from the European Union”.
Cookies, Beacons, and Clickstream
We use “web beacon” to be informed of your interaction with our website. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and is used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
Through cookies and beacons, we may obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of the links and other content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. We link certain data elements we have collected through automated means, such as your browser information, with other information we have obtained about you to let us know, for example, whether you have opened an email we sent to you. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of this site. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before collecting personal information using cookies or similar automated means.
Google Analytics Help Center: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
To opt-out from the use of Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third Party Plug-ins
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our sites, such as social media sharing tools, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers. Subject to applicable law, INOLEX is not responsible for these providers’ information practices.
We do not knowingly collect information about minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. If a minor has provided us with Personal Data accidentally, the parent or guardian should inform us to remove the information by sending a request to email@example.com.
G. SECURITY MEASURES
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to our sites, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
I. VISITORS FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION
Legal Basis for Data Processing
If we collect and use your Personal Data in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be to operate our websites and services, manage our relationship with you and communicate with you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improving our websites and our services, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of ensuring the security of our websites and services and detecting or preventing illegal activities such as fraud. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If we ask you to provide Personal Data to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Data). In some instances, you may be required to provide us with Personal Data for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you all of our services, and for you to use all the features of our sites.
We retain your Personal Data as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so for example to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as product safety regulations, tax and accounting laws, etc. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Data, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Internal Transfers of Personal Data
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following data protection rights, which you can exercise at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under section “how to contact us” below.
- The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Data.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information when it is based on our legitimate interests, and separately the right to object to direct marketing.
- The right to ask us, in some situations, to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- The right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
J. JOB APPLICANTS
If you have applied for employment with INOLEX, the Personal Data submitted with your job application will be used to process and consider your job application. We will not sell the data on your application to unaffiliated third-parties for their marketing purposes. We may share the data on your applications with recruiters, consultants, attorneys, background services and our affiliates. The data on your application may also be used for certain regulatory, compliance and legal purposes, consistent with this Privacy Statement.
To the extent of the Personal Data you provide, you expressly authorize INOLEX to handle such details for the purposes of your job application and for the other purposes described herein.
By submitting data to us online, you are sending it to the United States, where it will be subject to the protections afforded under US laws that may be different from the laws in your country and which your country may consider not to provide adequate privacy protections. If you do not agree that your submission of your application data will be governed solely by United States law, INOLEX will not accept your application.
K. HOW TO CONTACT US
Attention: Privacy Officer
2101 S. Swanson Street
Philadelphia, PA 19148 USA